Go safe abroad with us!
Insurance Solutions for People Abroad
ISPA e.V. stands for “Insurance Solutions for People Abroad”. The Association is gradually gathering information for its members and the general public surrounding insurance solutions for people travelling in the short to long term for professional, educational or personal reasons. Within the context of globalization there is a clear trend towards more and longer-term travel. With that the need for clearly laid out information on the policies of state and private insurers in the various countries is growing. As a non-profit organisation representing the interests of those travelling abroad, we are also developing products with the aim of creating the greatest possible legal certainty for our members in a national and international context. One focal point we are looking at is international health insurance. Our services also include promoting and staging information events on employee secondment for companies and organisations operating internationally.
Goals of the Association: ISPA e.V. – Insurance solutions for people abroad
- Provision of a legally secure framework for international insurance for professional and educational travellers
- Representing the interests of foreign nationals in Germany and insurance providers and their alliance partners in the area of international insurance cover. This takes place both vis-à-vis the German public and the German legislator
- Representing the interests of Germans travelling abroad and the organisations seconding them with regard to international insurance solutions vis-à-vis the international insurance companies
- Provision of information for those travelling internationally with regard to the delineation, addition and transition from local state to private health insurance organisations
Your membership in ISPA e.V. is complete and free of charge without limitations. The membership ends automatically at the end of your trip abroad or the end of the insurance cover. You do not need to cancel it.
We thank you in anticipation for your trust.
Go safe abroad with us!
Care DiscoverHealth insurance abroad
- Insurable persons: Health insurance for travellers abroad
- Age at beginning: 0-65 Years
- Premium: from EUR 1.39/Day
- Duration (expected): 1 Day – 3 Years
- Complies with all the requirements for a Schengen visa
- 100 % Outpatient, inpatient and pain-deadening dental treatment
- 100 % Repatriation for medical reasons
- 100 % Transportation costs to hospital
Recent and important news
Who would like to study in Germany, needs sufficient German knowledge. Therefore, international university applicants must take a linguistic exam before the registration. The study in a course of studies at a German university takes place as a rule in German.read more
The foreigners who do not own the nationality of a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European economic area (EEA) or Switzerland need for the stay in Germany for the purpose of the exercise of an employment a stay title which permits the admission of an…read more
Intercultural competence: Maybe the biggest advantage of a foreign semestre. Students can collect experiences with other cultures, other educational systems and – according to kind of the foreign semestre – with foreign companies. Such experiences with employers desires.read more