+49 228 97735 - 678 english@discoverabroad.de
Krankenversicherungen für Reisende Weltweit Care Discover Health Insurance Flag United Kingdom Yurt dışındaki kişiler için sigorta çözümleri

Who would like to study in Germany, needs sufficient German knowledge. Therefore, international university applicants must take a linguistic exam before the registration. The study in a course of studies at a German university takes place as a rule in German.

Hence, for the licensing to the study one must take an exam to prove his linguistic proficiency. There is two different tests with which one can cover the demanded German knowledge:

  • German linguistic check for the university access of foreign university applicant (DSH)
  • Test German as foreign language (TestDaF)

One can finish the TestDaf already in his homeland. Since he is offered not only in Germany, but in more than 90 countries of the world.

One finds information about the exam kinds, appointments and expenses on the Internet under www.testdaf.de. One can pass the DSH only in Germany. Many colleges offer this test. One receives more information with the International Office of his college.

For both tests one must pay a fee. How high this is, depends on it in which institution and in which country the exam is taken.